• 5 Two pocket folders of your choice
• Loose-leaf paper
• A scientific calculator (Texas Instruments TI-30X)
• 1 package of Colored Pencils
• 3 packages of index cards
• Black or Blue pens
• #2 pencils with erasers
• Colored markers or Sharpies (Optional)
• Handheld pencil sharpener
• dry-erase marker
• 2 Boxes of tissues for homerooms
• $20 Chromebook Insurance Fee (paid online)
• Deadline to purchase coverage is Sept 30th, 2017
Special Area Supplies:
Band - Instrument (if you own your own, some are available through the school if you do not), Reeds (for woodwind players): each student should have at least 3 reeds at all times, Sticks and mallets (for percussionists), Pencil,Cork grease/or valve oil/or slide spray, ect. Needed for your instrument, Accent on Achievement Book 1, Black dress clothes for concerts. No jeans, t-shirts, or tennis shoes please. Nice dress pants or skirt and shirt, or dress (must be knee length or longer).
Choir or General Music – A folder with two pockets that stays in the Choir room and a pencil.
ELA - For Mrs. Hardison’s students : Section for class notes, may use Chromebook For Mr. McKane’s students: Please have a marble composition notebook for in-class use.
Physical Education – Students will be required to change their clothes for PE class. Acceptable clothing includes T-shirts, long sleeve shirts, shorts, leggings, capris, and athletic pants. Students will also have to wear sneakers, but do not need a separate pair just for PE.