• All injuries should be reported immediately to their Coach.
• Coach will evaluate and make recommendations on how to care for the athlete.
• Recommendations may consist of:
- Having Athletic Director contact Athletic Trainer
- If injury requires care beyond the Athletic Trainer, student-athletes may seek medical attention with their personal doctor.
• If medical attention is required the family's healthcare will provide primary coverage
• The OCSD will provide secondary coverage, but may not cover all expenses.
• Following hospital care or doctors treatment student athlete must provide clearance to resume participation.
• Coaches will fill out an accident report on all injuries resulting in hospital care or doctors treatment.