Home of the Yellowjackets!
Please click the link above to stay up to date on all of the
Streaming will be done for Senior Night Home Games and for Post Season Play.
Please access the games from the following link:
Please see the dates below to plan your future family activities around.
Most teams will both practice and have games over all breaks so plan accordingly.
Reach out to the specific Coach if you have any questions.
Spring Sport Start Dates:
JV/Varsity: March 13
Modified: March 27
Fall 2023 Sport Start Dates:
Football: Aug 19
All other JV/Varsity: August 21
The Oneonta Athletics Department recognizes that school sports experiences can contribute greatly to the values and ethics of each athlete. Positive sports experiences teach important life skills, encourage teamwork, shape character and citizenship, encourage an active lifestyle and often contribute to success academically. We are dedicated to making a positive sports program accessible to every eligible student in our community. Experiences for students in our community are intended to complement and add to the learning they are experiencing in their academic programs. We will help parents and community members to understand the importance of contributing to the experience for everyone involved in our athletics.
• Promote athletic and academic excellence
• Promote a sense of good sportsmanship and fair play
• Develop qualities of fairness, trustworthiness, self-discipline, responsibility and good citizenship
• Provide direction for our student athletes to reach their highest level of proficiency
• Treat all student athletes fairly and consistently
• Encourage maximum participation from student body
• Set and strive for practical goals
• Provide the best experience possible
• Have fun
At its core, the concept of sportsmanship is about fair play and honorable competition. Our athletic programs are an extension of our classrooms. It is our goal to promote core values such as discipline, fairness, responsibility, teamwork, loyalty and citizenship. Everyone associated with athletics including; players, coaches, parents and spectators are expected to exhibit good sportsmanship during athletic competition.