Use of the school facilities is available to all school sponsored events and not-for-profit organizations.
Please print out the Rental Agreement in the Downloads section to the right, complete by hand and turn in to the appropriate building administrator.
*If you have technology needs, please also complete the appropriate form in the Links section.
- Complete all identifying information, the area you wish to reserve, any school equipment you may need (sound, lights, projectors, etc.), dates and time you wish to have building access to use the space, admission charge and purpose of the use.
- Please provide your e-mail address and/or telephone number to receive a quick response.
- AED coverage is required for all school sponsored events. Please provide the name of the AED certified person with the certification expiration date. AED coverage is not required for use by a community organization.
- Fees may apply as described below:
RENTAL OF SCHOOL FACILITIES BY OUTSIDE ORGANIZATIONS
Custodial service is available when school is in session, Monday through Friday until 11:00 PM. Facility use beyond those hours and during school breaks is subject to the overtime fee of $40.00 per hour. If additional custodial service is required due to the size or nature of the event, a fee will be assessed.
- High School Auditorium $100
- High School Cafeteria $100
- High School Gymnasium $100
- High School Pool $100
- High School Library $80
- High School Classroom $75
- High School Fields $200
- Middle School Cafeteria $100
- Middle School Gymnasium $100
- Middle School Library $80
- Middle School Classroom $75
- Elementary Cafeteria $80
- Elementary Gymnasium $80
- Elementary Library $80
- Elementary Classroom $75
- Custodial Services $40 per hour
- Security Services $40 per hour
- Grounds Services $35 per hour
- Maintenance Services $50 per hour
Sign as Renter and submit request to the school building main office.
Authorization must be secured at least ten (10) days prior to date of use.
The school secretary schedules use of the space requested if available and obtains the approval/signature of the principal. The approval/signature of the athletic director is also required for MS/HS fields, gym and pool use.
The school secretary sends the signed request to the business administrator secretary by email or interoffice mail for signature/approval/denial and estimate of charges if necessary.
The Business Office scans the approved/denied request and distributes by email to the school secretary, building custodian, and renter. If there is no email address for the renter, a copy will be mailed to the renter.
All outside organizations must provide proof of liability insurance according to the enclosed specifications prior to the date of facility use. Do not secure liability insurance until after you have been approved for use.
After the facility use, the business office will invoice the renter if fees are applicable.